Hi, I'm Ivy.
And I'm Bean.
Our parents leave us with babysitters sometimes.
Once they left me with Nancy, my cruel older sister who locked me up.
Well. We locked ourselves up, actually. But still, babysitters are weird.
You said it! Who are these guys? Teenagers, usually. And what do they do? They text on their stupid phones.
What is LOL, anyway?
I don’t know. Lollipops.
The point is, we could be doing anything and they wouldn’t know it.
Safety, safety, safety! Grownups are always talking about it.
But then they leave you with wackos.
So we made a babysitter test. Just to see if they know what they’re doing. We give the test to the babysitter, and if she passes, great. If she doesn’t, we know we should run away from home or go sit in the basement.
Ivy and Bean Babysitter Test:
- Draw a horse. (A babysitter who can’t draw a horse is not likely to be much fun.)
- What is your least favorite bug? (This could come in handy later.)
- Cooking quiz:
- Do you know how to make chocolate milk?
- If you put a whole onion in the garbage disposal, what happens?
- Please list the number of bites of the following vegetables that must be eaten before getting dessert:
|Weird thing I never saw before||_____|
- Safety Questions
- Do you know how to unplug a toilet?
- Describe your monster removal plan
- Are you afraid of heights? How high is high?
- Are you allergic to sandpaper?
- How many bandaids would you put on a cut this big:
One Two Five Twenty-three
The babysitter passes if you like her answers. If you don’t: RUN! RUN! HEAD FOR THE HILLS!